What do we do?
We provide entrepreneurship awareness, business start-up and business growth support to individuals, groups and SME’s across Wales and beyond. Our areas of expertise are:
- Designing our own support programmes for businesses, entrepreneurship, skills and innovation development
- Delivering business support programmes on behalf of national and regional organisations
- Providing commercial services for businesses, economic development and other associated sectors – see the Mabis section of the website for more details.
How do we work?
- We pride ourselves in providing high quality services, which are delivered by our knowledgeable staff covering a number of business sectors and disciplines.
- With well-developed management and administrative systems - being ISO9001 accredited and attaining IIP Gold Status – we strive to provide excellent programme delivery and customer service to all our clients
- We also work in partnership with a host of other organisations and companies – either in the delivery of services or as sponsors. As a result we are well networked with contacts throughout Wales and beyond.
- Our commercial services portfolio include tendering support, HR, translation (Welsh / English), as well as research and development in the economic development sector. We provide tailored solutions to meet our client’s needs
Where do we work?
The majority of our services are offered on a pan-Wales basis, but our commercial services are also delivered across the UK and Europe.
Our main offices are in Bangor, St Asaph, Aberystwyth (head office) and Cardiff, with a satellite office in Welshpool.
All our services are available in Welsh or English.